Russian Standard Bank was founded in 1999. The main shareholder of the Bank is a holding company Russian Standard Corporation
Russian Standard Bank is a leading private bank on the consumer lending market and consumer deposit market. The Bank dominates the merchant acquiring sector.
- More than 28 million individual customers.
- More than 46 million credit cards.
- Exclusive issuer of American Express® Centurion Line Cards in Russian Federation since 2005.
- Strategic partner of Diners Club International® in issuing and acquiring of Diners Club cards in Russian Federation.
- Strategic partner in issuing and acquiring of Discover cards in Russian Federation.
- Key business areas: POS loans, credit cards, PILs, payments and money transfer, deposits, acquiring